Thursday, March 17, 2011

March 18: Who am I / I am

You might be hearing this line at some point soon... like maybe a Sunday... maybe during the second reading... ;)

"... who saved us and called us with a holy calling, not in virtue of our works but in virtue of his own design and the grace he gave us in Christ Jesus ages ago..." -2 Timothy 1:9





I am the One who walked on water

I am the One who calmed the seas
I am the miracles and wonders

So come and see

And follow me

You will know


Chorus:
I am the fount of living water

The risen Son of man

The healer of the broken

And when you cry

I am your savior and redeemer
Who bore the sins of man Lord,
The author and perfecter

Beginning and the end

I am


Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are

Chorus:
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours


(Also, not much happened on March 18th... nothing I really felt like writing about. Any thoughts?)

2 comments:

  1. Uh, only RE Congress!! Or at least that's what a few (thousand) people and I were up to...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was "LORD, You catch me when I'm falling"

    ReplyDelete